Re: Calling Oracle 8 Stored Procedures from Oracle 7

From: Guang Mei <gmei_at_proteome.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:23:44 -0400

You can create a dblink from your oracle 7 database to oracle8i, then call the stored procedures from oracle 7.

HTH. Guang

  • Original Message ----- From: "mongoose mark" <peter_pan_94123_at_yahoo.com> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle Sent: Monday, October 15, 2001 6:43 PM Subject: Calling Oracle 8 Stored Procedures from Oracle 7