Re: Oracle 9i Beta Exam - New Features for Administrators

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:54:34 -0700

Haven't done the exam, but betas are always longer. That's so you can provide feedback on what works, what doesn't, incorrect questions and so on. The beta exams never give you a result until the Production version is released. That's because you're only marked on the exam questions that make the Production cut.

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"
Now got a life back again that the book is released!

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA