Re: Accessing Oracle

From: Torgeir Bakken <Torgeir.Bakken-spam_at_hydro.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 16:54:22 +0200

Hi

I have *no* experience with DB accsess from VBScript, but a Google newsgroup search may give you some leads:

This search will give you about 128 newsgroup threads: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=Oracle%20ASP&as_oq=accessing%20access%20connect&as_ugroup=*.scripting

Obtained through http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search with this input:

Find messages

   with all of the words: Oracle ASP
   with any of the words: accessing access connect Return only messages from the newsgroup: *.scripting

Regards,
Torgeir