Accessing Oracle

From: John Fu <zenki198_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 10:40:33 GMT

I need help urgently. I have been developing my system to work with Access all along, and suddenly, my clients changed their minds to use an Oracle database. But I know very little about accessing Oracle databases through ASP. Can someone give me some examples of accessing an Oracle database through the use of ASP? What do I need to do, or what code do I need to connect to the Oracle database? And after connection, what kind of code will I be needing to do the searches on Oracle.

If possible, can someone tell me a quicker way of changing an Access database into an Oracle database?

Thanks in advance.

There are always the power to overcome hurdles in life.
Whether a person can overcome the problem, depends
on how much they want it. So GO FOR IT. ^_^