A problem to call stored java-procedure in Oracle 9i Lite through ODBC and ADOBD (from ASP)

From: Dmitry Ionov <idp_at_opsb.ru>
Date: 2 Oct 2001 01:56:48 -0700

I've got a problem.
A stored java-procedure in Oracle 9i Lite is called successfully from server console. When I call my stored java-procedure from my web-application (ASP) through ODBC connection (ODBC drivers are from Oracle 9i Lite set) the server returns an error (Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[POL-8000] could not start the Java Virtual Machine), however 'select' without java-procedure calls works successfully. PATH and CLASSPATH variables are properly set up. File jvm.dll is present. Received on Tue Oct 02 2001 - 10:56:48 CEST

Original text of this message