OLEDB line delimiters problem

From: Alon Gingold <gingold_at_nospamplz_hiker.org.il>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:11:37 +0200

I'm trying to create a stored procedure via ADO using the oracle OLEDB. It seems that if a command is executed via the oracle OLEDB, the CR LF pairs are removed. is makes the stored procedure unreadable, and does not work at all if comments are used.

The microsoft OLEDB for Oracle works fine (keeps the CR LF).

Can't use the MS OLEDB due to other issues.

Any clues?

Please cc to my email as well (remove the _nospam_please_) (gingold_at_hiker_nospam_please_.org.il)

Thanks,
Alon. Received on Tue Sep 25 2001 - 16:11:37 CEST

Original text of this message