Informix to Oracle (Moving Data)

From: Dustin Sumner <dustin.j.sumner_at_mail.sprint.com>
Date: 24 Sep 2001 09:25:46 -0700

I have one database with several tables in Informix on one box and a database with a single table in Oracle on another box. I am wanting to copy a handful of data from the informix table to the oracle table every night. I am considering using webfocus or coldfusion (select and insert/update) to transfer the data at this point but I would rather use either Oracle or Informix to save time. Is it possible to transfer data from an Informix database on one box to an Oracle database on another using Oracle or Informix? I am up for just about any suggestion at this point. Thanks Received on Mon Sep 24 2001 - 18:25:46 CEST

Original text of this message