Re: Customizing Forms Menus

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:08:39 +0200

Melvin Tan wrote:

> I'm trying to customize my menu & toolbar such that when a user enters a
> block that is not insertable, the insert toolbar is automatically disabled.
> Can this be done?
>
> All help appreciated. Thx.
>
> Melvin.

In short: Yes. Q: "Insert" toolbar?
Long version:
- have a trigger on every block (or one on form level, and change the sequence in which triggers are fired) to check the block status - modify your menu items accordingly.
* keep in mind: you will either have to walk thru *all* menu-items, and enable/disable them, or be very sure about which subset is never touched.

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel