ERWin and check constraints - Oracle

From: José Henrique <jpignatti_at_hadrion.com.br>
Date: 19 Sep 2001 10:08:55 -0700

I´m a ERWin(version 3.5.2 Service Pack 2, Build 434 ) user and i have a big problem to synchronize my ERWin data model with my database Oracle (8.1.5.0.2).
The ERWin data model was generated by a reverse engineer and in the Oracle Schema Generation screen (ERWin) the options check constraint and constraint name were chosen (true). When i execute the ERWin task´s complete compare (data model and the database) it finds check constraints in data model that they don´t exist in the database. This is not possible since these constraints were built by own ERWin (reverse engineer).
How can I solve this problem?
Tank´s in advance.

José Henrique Received on Wed Sep 19 2001 - 19:08:55 CEST

Original text of this message