Re: 8.1.7 Shared Memory problems during solaris 8 install

From: <herberzh_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 01:52:40 GMT

By judging how you reconfig your kernal (through /etc/system file), I guess you using SUN/Solaris.

For new kernal configuration take effect, you need reboot your machine. I don't know if you have done so before you start to install ORACLE.

One way to check your current configuration (include kernal parameter), try this command: sysdef -i

Herbert

In article <Vazo7.11389$N3.1334515_at_news1.rdc1.va.home.com>, Mike says...