Re: Table extents

From: Tony Hunt <tonster_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 08:03:32 GMT

As far as I know they are the only two solutions I know, I have previously used the first one. But the second one sounds ingenious.

Although I had one table 32,000 extents! hehe whoops!

Database kept running but pretty much fell to it's knees and couldn;t return a query. Fortuneately the export command worked!

Tony