Re: 9iAS... Forms Servlet... Some remarks, questions.

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:51:02 +0200

"Han" <hantms_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bd9c0ab8.0108310051.4604eeb5_at_posting.google.com...
> Let me know if and where I go wrong with these remarks:

[snip]

> Any thoughts or comments are most welcome. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Han.

Maybe you should switch to a more toy-like product and/or fight your wars with Oracle with Oracle Support instead of in these newsgroups. But then as you consider Oracle to deliver 'bloatware' you probably didn't buy support didn't you, as you see to know already everything about it.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Received on Fri Aug 31 2001 - 11:51:02 CEST

Original text of this message