Can't connect to Apache and DB accordingly..

From: Adem <c40334_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2001 10:33:41 -0700

Hi there!
I have Windows 2000 OS, and couple of days ago I downloaded the Oracle Enterprise 8.1.7 which also has Apache Web server included. After the installtion. I defined DAD and written a PL/SQL procedure with htp packages. The problem is this. When I start my internet exlorer in my local machine and type my IP and I can connect to apache web server and through it to the DB. It rerieves the data from db and represents it html format. Everything is fine here. But when I try this from my work or somewhere else from internet, I can't connect to the apache web server.

In my windows 2000 processes 2 apache.exe process is running. I have no idea what is going wrong.
Did I forget to make some configurations on apache ??? Or is there restriction because 8.1.7 enterprise a demo version??

Any help I will appricate..
Thanks

PS: I didn't installed Protal or AS9i. I have only the 8.1.7 installed. Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 19:33:41 CEST

Original text of this message