Re: Importing Access

From: Brad <brad.goddard_at_oracle.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2001 17:36:00 -0700

Marc.

There is a free tool on Oracle technet (otn.oracle.com) called the Oracle Migration Workbench. It is an automated way to take a database (Access, SQL Server, Informix, etc) and convert it to an Oracle database. It will convert all your tables, views (if your db supports it), indexes and even stored procedures (again if support).

Hope this helps

Regards
Brad