Re: NLS_LANGUAGE and Java/JDBC

From: <herberzh_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 05:06:43 GMT

I think you need to set language set to UTF8. Check ...

select * from v$nls_parameters;

I don't know how to migrate the database from American/America to UTF8 in a easy way. The way I did it is to remove the database and recreated again using Database Configuration Assistant tool. And be careful when come to the point to select NLS.

Let me know if there is another way to do this without destroy the whole database.

  • Herbert

In article <MPG.15ef24298f3778c8989ca5_at_news.ntua.gr>, Phivos says...