Using HTML forms within Oracle Portal

From: Fraser MacKenzie <fraserm_at_rondaksportal.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 10:54:21 -0700

Folks, I am attempting to use an HTML form, in JSP, to get some user input, and then call another JSP with the results. However, I have been unable to get this to work. Does anyone have this working that could give me a hand? Basically, it is a search form and a results form that are part of the same portlet. I have looked at the examples in the PDK and they use a next_page variable. Unfortunately, they are all using links (HREFs) and not actual forms. I have tried this with the form, and unfortunately, much of the information gets removed.

Thanks for your time and trouble.

Fraser Received on Wed Aug 15 2001 - 19:54:21 CEST

Original text of this message