Re: installtion -- new bie

From: Unknown User <unknown_at_unknown.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:25:53 -0700

Hello,

I've been using Personal Oracle 8i On WIN2K Pro for about 6 months and I can say you have a lot of ground to cover. To get you started, check out the Oracle documentation for Windows NT at OTN.

http://technet.oracle.com/doc/oracle8i_816/nt.816/index.htm (FREE registration may be required)

For installation, click on

Oracle8i Installation Guide for Windows NT

BTW, I don't think you can install the Enterprise version on WIN2K Professional.