Re: OracleOraHome81ManagementServer not getting up...

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2001 06:43:34 -0700

Management server should run on 2000. First, have you used the configuration assistant for creating the Repository in a specific DB before starting Management Server? Next, have you edited the proper files in $ORACLE_HOME/sysman/admin? There are additional configurations settings that need to be set. After that is done, Management Server should start right up with no errors.

What version of Enterprise Manager are you using, 2.2.0???? I first started running it on Win2000 but then started running management server on Sun Solaris 2.6.

HTH,
Pete's