ORA-6553 error while exporting user

From: YM <ymtan_at_tm.net.my>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 16:10:55 GMT

Hi,

I am using Personal Oracle 8.1.7 with my Win2K Pro machine. I did test run some settings about NLS for my database recently.

However, I found that my database can no longer allow me to completely export users. Every time I try to export users from database, I will certainly get

	EXP-00008: ORACLE error 6553 encountered
	ORA-06553: PLS-561: character set mismatch on value for parameter 'SHORTNAME'
	EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

after . exporting synonyms is shown.

Can someone enlight me how to get my exp utility work again?

Thanks!

Regards,
YM Received on Sun Jul 29 2001 - 18:10:55 CEST

Original text of this message