Re: Newbie problem:- SQLPlus -Windows 2000 pro error

From: Unknown User <unknown_at_unknown.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 09:40:56 -0700

Hi,

I was running Personal Oracle8i 8.1.5 on Win2000 PRO SP2 for several months and have not encountered such problems. Have you installed the Service Packs?

I am currently running Personal Oracle8i 8.1.7 on Win2000 PRO SP2 and tried deleting a non-existent table. There was no crash.

SQL> drop table no_exist;
drop table no_exist

           *
ERROR at line 1: