Re: Counting arguments passed to SQL or PL/SQL?

From: Donna Alvord <donna.alvord_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:17:27 GMT

Seems that the problem is with the parameterized SQL query.

When you tell the query that there will be 5 parameters it MUST have them. If it can not find them it will ask.
You need to deal with the argument count ambiguity.

For example if you list is a set of possible values of a single column consider
... WHERE your_col IN (?);
Take you set of possible values in the parameter list, place them in one string, with proper quotes, and deliver a single parameter.