9iAS Installation Error, Linking NET8 Required

From: Manfred Soth <msoth_at_salussystems.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2001 17:00:13 -0700

Hi all,

I am a newbie and try to install Oracle9i Aplications Server, HTTP Server Only on a alpha PWS500au with TRU64.

After I finished the Pre-Installation tasks. I started from my source
.../runInstaller (Downloaded into Disk1,Disk2,etc)

Everything looked fine, when it came to Linking NET8 Required I got the error:

Error in invoking target ntcontab.o of makefile
.../network/lib/ins_net_client.mk

Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried "Retry" but it came up with the same error message.

I noticed it didn't aksed for Disk3 but for Disk4 I assume I install HTTP Server Only is the reason?

Thanks in advance,

Manfred Received on Fri Jul 20 2001 - 02:00:13 CEST

Original text of this message