RunInstaller v8.1.6 on AIX v4.3.3, Font on Pushbuttons Faint and Unreadable

From: Ishay Friedman <ifriedman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jul 2001 11:07:41 -0700

Hello,

As part of an SAP v4.6 installation, I am installing Oracle v8.1.6 on AIX v4.3.3. I can change the X-Windows fonts using 'aixterm -fn <fontname>', where the fontname is one of the ones listed by the command 'xlsfonts -display <servername>:0'.

However, RunInstaller always seems to use the same font no matter what font I choose. (I execute Runinstaller right after changing the font).

This would not be an issue except that the fonts on Runistaller's pushbuttons are very faint and almost unreadable.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ishay Friedman Received on Tue Jul 17 2001 - 20:07:41 CEST

Original text of this message