Computed Unbound Items.

From: Melvin Tan <mtan_at_interbaun.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:13:18 -0600

I have a multirecord master block that has a multirecord detail block. How do I create an unbound computed item that will count how many detail records there exists for each master record. This unbound item must also be attached with the master block. I need as many unbound items as there are rows in the master record, each showing the count value simultaneously.

As it currently stands, there's only one field doing the count and when you switch to a different record in the master, the count changes accordingly.

Any assistance on this matter will be greatly appreciated. Received on Mon Jul 16 2001 - 20:13:18 CEST

Original text of this message