Help on installing Oracle Designer

From: Rashyid <rra_at_excite.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2001 23:29:44 -0700

Hi there,

I am currently trying to install Oracle designer here.. I've already setup the client software on my PC and also created the repository on the database.. The thing is whenever i want to start to use the oracle designer, i need to create a new application system before i can start doing anything. When i try to do so, it gives out an error message saying that

ORA 01403 - No data found

More on the error..RME-00011: Operation 'INS' on ci_application_systems has failed
RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: begin

   :errcnt := rmmes.getsize;

 rmmes.getall(:errutil,:errcode,

:errp0,:errp1,:errp2,:errp3,
:errp4,:errp5,:errp6,:errp7); end;
RME-02105: Oracle error occurred...
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "DESIGNER.RMMES", line 156
ORA-06512: at line 3

ORA-01403: no data found

Anybody can help me on this, here?

Thanks in advance

Rashyid Received on Mon Jul 16 2001 - 08:29:44 CEST

Original text of this message