Problem in connect to Oracle from ADO

From: Manoj <manoj_usa_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2001 04:42:10 -0700

I am trying to connect to Oracle using ADO (version 2.6). I am unable to connect using Microsoft's OleDB Provider for Oracle and Microsoft's ODBC driver for Oracle. The error I get is "connection failed because of an error in initializing provider". Any clues as to what the problem is?

I am able to connect using Oracle's ODBC driver for Oracle but using this provider I am not able to do inserts in tables. I don't get an error but the insert fails.

Regards,
- Manoj Received on Thu Jul 12 2001 - 13:42:10 CEST

Original text of this message