Oracle Icons and Service Name

From: J S <uwindsor322_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2001 09:31:06 -0700

I have 2 questions:

Question 1: Where are the Oracle icons (*.png, or *.xpm). I am trying to set the Menu in KDE and want to give the right Icons to the options. It's kinda silly but I just like things in order, and the way they should be.

Questions 2: Each time you start DBAStudio or Worksheet, the window come up, where you have to type in the username, password and Service Name. From my experience on WinNT and Solaris the Service Name, comes up by default and if you have multiple, it gives the first one in the list and the rest you can pick and choose from the drop-down menu. However, in my Linux install, such is not the case. I have to type in the service name each time, and it's pain in the a** as my service name is a long string. Is there anyway I can put it in a default (file of some sort of setting) where the stupid thing picks it up?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ciao Received on Tue Jul 10 2001 - 18:31:06 CEST

Original text of this message