Calling Java Class from PL/SQL ?

From: Dizzi <dizzi_at_newmail.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:06:46 +0200

Hi All,

I am using Oracle over Unix machine.
I would like to call a Java class from my PL-SQL, pass to it some parameters (about 10K characters as a string) and gets the results back from it as a 10K characters string.

How do I do it ? What are the problems of it ? Can someone provide with working examples ?

The 10K characters are actually the content of an XML file. I believe PL-SQL does not have any XML object or so. If I am wrong, or you have an idea for other architecture, I will be glad to hear that as well.

Thanks,
Dizzi Received on Thu Jun 28 2001 - 22:06:46 CEST

Original text of this message