Re: Forget admin login account username & password

From: <catherine_devlin_at_purpleturtle.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2001 15:17:38 GMT

There's a way to re-set the password for INTERNAL from the system prompt.

oradim80 -delete -sid ORC1 (or your database's actual SID) oradim80 -new -sid ORC1 -intpwd ipromisenottoforgetagain

Once you can log in as INTERNAL, you can re-set any other passwords you need with ALTER USER patrick IDENTIFIED BY patrickpassword.

Good luck!
- Catherine