Re: HELP! - Oracle Database Creation Assistant stalls

From: FaheemRao <faheemrao_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2001 01:45:08 -0700

Hi

When you start the Database Creation Wizard , it gives you the option of creating the SQL scripts of database creation process. Use that option and then run SQl commands in that Script file One by one to see which statement fails.I think that you Oracle service is created with some different Oracle Password. Because normally Internal account has a password "Oracle".

You can do that Use Oradim utility to drop you Oracle service and create a new one with Known password and then try to run the Database creation scripts.

 hopefully running Database Creation commands One by one can help in the Situation :)

FaheemRao