Error 16032 attaching RFS server to standby instance at host 'xxx...'

From: Ingvar Larsson <ingvar.larsson_at_gil-support.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:49:01 GMT

Hi,

We are trying to set up a standby database but are having problem with getting the arc-files over to the standby instance.

We can read the following message in the alert log for the primary database: Error 16032 attaching RFS server to standby instance at host 'xxx...'

I am sure of that we have missed something but we have not yet figured out what.
Is there anyone out there who can give us some tips?

Many thanks

/Ingvar Larsson
GIL-Support Received on Wed Jun 13 2001 - 22:49:01 CEST

Original text of this message