Re: which sql book/video is the best?

From: Philippe L. Balmanno <plb2862_at_cts.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:56:32 -0700

I myself have just finished Oracle University's series for OCP DBA (8i). I am now learning from Oreilly's series starting with "Oracle SQL*Plus The Definitive Guide." Which, steps you through building more complete reports than OU. I imagine there will be other books to acquire to hone the skills needed. I was lead to this text by my OU instructor who is a DBA for INTUIT (for the past 13 years) in San Diego. If you check out http://www.Orielly.com you can find some sample chapters also sometimes at http://www.Amazon.com for other text. I found OU to give snippets of everything (too much at once), no time to inhale and consume. Good luck.