Have you ever had an ORA-600 [105] error when tracing?

From: Michael Brown <mbrown_at_glenraven.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:25:41 GMT

I am trying to collect some data about the frequency of this error occuring. If you have ever had a database go down with an ORA-600 [105], please let me know as much as you can of the circumstances under which the error occured including how you activated the trace, what you were tracing (user or specific background process), what hardware/OS platform and what database version.

Thanks for your help.

Michael Brown
Sr. DBA
Glen Raven, Inc.
(336)586-1146
mbrown_at_glenraven.com Received on Mon Jun 11 2001 - 17:25:41 CEST

Original text of this message