Re: Oracle not starting (Windows)

From: gunther <notyour_at_blacky.org>
Date: 08 Jun 2001 19:57:10 GMT

You need to set some registry parameters, check out the NT documentation on the parameters "pfile", ORA_SID_AUTOSTART etc...

this will do.

otherwise it's that you changed the "internal" password AFTER the creation of the database, use "ORADIM.EXE" to delete (reboot) and create the service again...

G.