Oracle 817 ASD on W2K AS

From: Weston <gaddis_at_ppg.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2001 07:17:36 -0700

We have installed and setup Oracle817 ASD on a primary and standby (remote) server and have been able to successfully comply with Oracle's documentation thru applying the redo logs on the standby database. However, when we issue the 'RECOVER MANAGED STANDBY DATABASE' command, the standby database does not apply (nor seems to recognize the presence of) any of the redo logs issued from the primary server. Any words of wisdom? As of this posting, Oracle Support has not been able to help. Received on Thu Jun 07 2001 - 16:17:36 CEST

Original text of this message