Re: Transfering data

From: Randall Roberts <randall_at_filer.org.nospam>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:20:36 -0700

Alter the code that generated the script to find ' in your strings and replace them with '' (two single quotes, not one double).

'L''oreal' and 'TEACHER''S HIGH' will workin INSERTs.

You say you're transferring from "dbf". Do you mean dBase/FoxPro .dbf? If so, an alternative would be to use the upsize wizard in Visual FoxPro or Access.

Best!

Randall