Early EOF error

From: mpowell <mike.powell_at_transcore.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:44:24 -0600

Hi,

I am trying to interface with an Oracle database over our WAN and am getting the following error. I am suspecting that I am terminating the process earlier than expected. I know for a fact that the record set should contain many more records past when the components detect the error. Is there something that should be done with my query component to verify this suspicion?

EIBClientError with message 'SQL Parse Error: EOF in string detected'

I am using Borland C++Builder, MIDAS, the Oracle ODBC driver, under Windows 2000. Received on Fri May 25 2001 - 21:44:24 CEST

Original text of this message