Oracle developer 6i SQL PLUS keeps crashing.. Please Help !

From: _at_home News <timeline_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 07:00:23 GMT

I am running Oracle 8i Personal Edition on Windows 98 with Developer 6i... I am able to access my Oracle 8i database with 6i tools... I am able to access SQL PLUS that came with Oracle 8i... THE PROBLEM is when i try and access SQL PLUS 8 that came with 6i Developer it crashes everytime, I tried everything.... SQL PLUS 8 Crashes when i try and connect to my Local 8i database and it crashes when i try and connect remotely to another Oracle database through the Internet....
Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.... Received on Fri May 25 2001 - 09:00:23 CEST

Original text of this message