SQL from 2 tables

From: Robin Boscia <rboscia_at_att.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:29:44 -0700

I am a newbie with a slight problem

I have 2 tables that have the same columns with the same datatypes in them (mostly all numbers)

I want to query both tables to find any number that is > 1 in either of the tables in any of the columns, rows. I don't want just a count of how many, I want to see the actual data.

This seems real simple, but for some reason, I can't get it to give me the data I want.

Thanks
Robin

Example:

            Table A                                            Table B

col1     1                                  col1                2
col2     0                                   col2              3
col3     25                                 col3               0