Does Oracle Report 2.5 run on Windows 2000?

From: Omid <dadgar_at_bwc.orgXXX>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 16:51:37 +0300

Do you know if Oracle Report 2.5 (part of Oracle Developer/2000) can run on Windows 2000?

I inherited an old and complicated Oracle report, that I need to make some minor change to it. But I have Windows 2000 environment and Oracle 6i developement environment. I tried to install Oracle Developer/2000 Report 2.5 but have not had any success in running it and it has also cause my other oracle installation not running properly.

I set up the tnsnames.ora but it does not seem to be able to pick it up.

thanks in advance for your help.
Omid Received on Wed May 16 2001 - 15:51:37 CEST

Original text of this message