DB Connection Pool in C++ on Solaris

From: Naveen1975 <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 18:12:59 GMT

Hi all, I am trying to create a DBConnection object (in C++) for maintaining the Database connection and executing SQL Queries, using Pro* C and Dynamic SQL (Method 4). I have a connetion pool which creates multiple DBConnection Objects (each with its own run time context) and I am trying to executing multiple SQL queries on differente DB Connections at the same time. My program always core dumps. I wanted to know whether this is the right way of doing Connection Pooling. I can see that the core dump is due to executing multiple SQL queries on different connections at the same. Does any one know the problem? If any one has done the Connection Pooling before ( in C++) please specify the method you have used.

Thanks in advance. Email me at [email