Re: OCP resources

From: Kevin McDaniel <kmcdaniel96_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 03:33:58 GMT

I just passed the exam in April. My suggestion would be to use the Couchman Cert Exams. They're good for preparing for the exam. For additional information, I suggest the DBA Handbook. This is a great book to get a stronger understanding of how the material you're studying relates to "real world" issues.

Good luck.