Searching for alliances with independent Oracle consultants

From: Joe Lumbley <joe_at_lumbley.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 13:32:33 -0500

Hi,

I own a distributed consulting company specializing in Informix. I'm looking to form some business alliances with DB2 and Oracle independent consultants. I especially want to hook up with people who are published experts in the DB2 and Oracle communities.

I am the author of the best-selling Informix book in the world. This book is in about 25% of all Informix shops in the world and is considered the "Bible" for Informix DBAs. Many of my customers are asking about conversions to IBM or Oracle, and I'm looking to bulk up our capability in those areas quickly.

Not looking for anything formal or restrictive. I'd like to bring in some outside experts into a few deals. Please respond by email.

Thanks,

Joe Lumbley
you can check out my company at
http://www.lumbley.com