Re: Oracle 11i, and SAP?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:30:00 GMT

Check out http://www.oracle.com > AppsNet. Look around, there is a fair bit of actual docco there. In addition, Oracle Press has a decent, if somewhat old, book on Oracle Financials (you can get to Oracle Press from technet.oracle.com)

Most decent computer bookstores have multiple boks on SAP. Check out Amazon as well.

/Hans