Pro*C Question

From: Bigfoot <ext6axp_at_ups.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:17:30 -0400

I have a Pro*C program which has a function for Opening a cursor, a function for fetching from the cursor and a function for close the cursor.
I call these functions from a C program. I open the cursor first and then I call the function which fetches and fetch into the variables that I am passing. My C module is checking for a return code 100 or 1403 from fetch function to exit from calling the fetch function. After the last row is retrieved I am getting ORA-01002 "fetch out of sequence" instead of 100 or 1403.

Can any ONE explain why I am getting this error. I can not simulate this error with any other example programs also.

It would be greatful if someone CAN give me an example program which creates this error.

Thanks
Pushparaj Received on Thu Apr 05 2001 - 20:17:30 CEST

Original text of this message