Searching based on query input

From: Andy <andy.konopka_at_camtronics.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:31:41 -0600

I was wondering if I could perform the following SQL query but if someone leaves one or more of the criteria blank eliminate it from my search by -- so if someone queries by state, leave the customer name and city out of the search or if some leaves the city blank query only by the name and the state given to the query -- here is the query SELECT A.NAME,B.CUSTOMER_ID, B.ADDRESS_ID,                B.ADDRESS, B.PARSED_CITY, B.PARSED_STATE   FROM CUSTOMER_INFO A,
              CUSTOMER_INFO_ADDRESS B
 WHERE A.NAME LIKE '&NAME'

         OR B.PARSED_CITY = '&CITY'
         OR B.PARSED_STATE ='&STATE'