Re: NewBie:Basic question about OCI

From: Ajay K. Agrawal <ajaykagrawal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:36:51 -0800

> 1.Can you recommend a book which focus on OCI..?

The only book I could find were from Oracle Press: Oracle Call Interface, Programmers Guide Vol 1 & II (Release 8.16)

>2.Can i use OCI with MS VISUAL C++...?

Yes!

> 3.I am looking for a sample (basic one) which do the following
> 1.run OCI program which execute a stored procedure
> which return LOB (i know how to write the stored procedure)

When you install OCI (from the Oracle client CD), there are lots of OCI samples. One of them should be able to help you.

> 4.Does OCI application integrated well with MS COM+...?

It should.

-Ajay Received on Wed Mar 28 2001 - 01:36:51 CEST

Original text of this message