Oracle export failed in synonyms

From: Panos Kavalagios <P.Kavalagios_at_hydro.ntua.gr>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:20:28 +0200

    I'm trying to export an Oracle database 8.1.5 with exp utility and I

got the following error:

. exporting synonyms

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 904 encountered
ORA-00904: invalid column name
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

I run exp with the following parameters at the same pc that holds the database:

exp timesheet/xxxx_at_stocksdb parfile=tsparams.txt

and the parameter file has the following:

COMPRESS=Y
CONSISTENT=Y
CONSTRAINTS=Y
DIRECT=N
FEEDBACK=0
FILE=timesheet.db
FULL=N
GRANTS=Y
INDEXES=Y
LOG=export.log
OWNER=timesheet
RECORD=Y
ROWS=Y
STATISTICS=estimate

Could you think any idea how can I bypass this error and continue the database export? Is it a known bug, because I've tried export in another

Oracle 8.1.5 Server and I got the same error message while it was trying

to export synonyms? Thank you very much in advance.

Panos Received on Fri Mar 16 2001 - 11:20:28 CET

Original text of this message