Importing Paradox data

From: Johan Stinckens <johan.stinckens_at_anaxis.be>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:55:36 +0100

I need to import aprox. 55 paradox-tables into an Oracle Database. Does anybody know a way to do this. Is there any Oracle tool to complete this task in a flexible way.

I need to do this import more than once, because were are currently still in the developing-phase for the product. As a result I will need to do the import all over again when the customer will switch to the new application. Therefor I would like a tools were I can save the parameters for the import in a configuration-file so that I do not need to check a lot off parameters when this production-import will be launched.

At the moment I'm trying to produce the import through SQL-Loader.

So if anybody knows any other tool, or has some tips on using SQL-Loader for this procedure, please let me know.

Thanks. Received on Wed Mar 14 2001 - 09:55:36 CET

Original text of this message