Re: Sql*Loader in Oracle 8i for Windows 98

From: HotWired <tolaoduyoye_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 18:58:28 -0800

I am not sure of the name for the equivalent directory in Oracle 8i but for Oracle8 there are some useful scripts in the directory %ORACLE_HOME%/rdbms80/admin/

Look for a script called 'catldr.sql'

Look for a similar directory in the Oracle8i installation and look for the script 'catldr.sql' or any of the other cat* scripts

Hope this helps

Tola